Dott. Davide Gandini
Davide is a physiotherapist who, thanks to his passion for sport, has specialized in manual therapy and sports rehabilitation. He helps athletes and others to recover from injuries and return to training.
His approach is based on listening attentively to the patient’s needs, on the accurate assessment of the problem and on the choice of the most effective techniques for its resolution. Its goal is to provide high-quality, personalized treatment that helps people regain physical well-being and regain control of their lives.
Experiences and Specializations
- Advanced training course in “Manual Therapy”, Milan, 2021
- Advanced Master in “Rehabilitation and re-education of the athlete”, Milan, 2022
- First and second level diploma in manual lymphatic drainage according to Vodder, 2019
- Physiotherapist at the FC Südtirol youth sector (2019-2020)
- Physiotherapist at Bozner FC (2022-ongoing)
- FINA Diving Grand Prix 2017, 2018
- Seiser Alm Half Marathon, 2018