Dott. OMT Francesco Latragna
Manual orthopedic therapy
Francesco is a OMT physiotherapist (Orthopedic Manipulative Physical Therapist) specialized in the management and treatment of musculoskeletal pathologies in the sports-orthopedic field.
His work, guided by scientific evidence of effectiveness, is based on clinical reasoning and uses specific and innovative approaches and strategies to ensure that the treatment is personalized for each individual patient.
Francesco’s passion for sport has led him to work with elite athletes and sportsmen, making him grow not only in the purely rehabilitation field but also in the design of prevention programs, physical conditioning of strength and recovery of fundamental sports skills that every athlete loses after an injury.
Experiences and specializations
• Master in “Rehabilitation of musculokeletal disorders” (OMT) at the University of Genoa in 2019;
• Physiotherapist at J Medical, Juventus Stadium (2015-2021);
• Physiotherapist in the Juventus F.C. youth sector (2018-2020);
• Continuous updating with the Juventus F.C. medical staff: hydrotherapy, rehabilitation in the gym and rehabilitation on the pitch (2019-2021);
• Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) Certification – National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA) (January 2021-current).
• FIFA Diploma in Football Medicine (April 2020);
• Everything you need to know about knee ligament reconstruction that isn’t just an ACL. Allianz Stadium (TO) (2018);
• IASTM Ergon Technique Diploma (2019);
• Ultra Sky Race Bolzano (2019), physiotherapy and first aid assistance during the races;
• Pain Science in Motion III, Congress in Savona (2019);
• XXIII International Conference Sports Rehabilitation Traumatology Football Medicine Strategies for Joint and Ligament Injuries F-MARC. 2 Science of Football Summit, Milan (MI) (2014)