Dr. med. Andrea Migliorini
Specialist in Orthopedics and Traumatology
Dr. Migliorini has gained several work experience in different hospitals in Italy and abroad. Since 2018 he part of the medical team of the Dolomiti Sportclinic.
“All dreams can come true if we have the courage to follow them.”
- Born on the 25th of February 1980.
- Medical university in Italy and in France.
- 2010 degree in Orthopedics and Traumatology with honors.
Dr. Milgiorni has been working in the following hospitals:
- Policlinico Universitario G. B. Rossi in Verona in Italy
- Ospedale Civile Maggiore in Verona in Italy
- Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Cavale Blanche in Brest in France
- Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Morvan in Brest in France
- Nihon University School of Medicine in Tokyo in Japan
- Ospedale San Bortolo in Vicenza in Italy
- Ospedale di Conegliano in the province of Treviso in Italy
- Ospedale di Fiemme a Cavalese in the province of Trentino in italy
- Universitaire Ziekenhuizen in Leuven in Belgium
- Klinikum Rechts der Isar der Technischen Universität München in Germany
- Since 2018 he is part of the medical team of the Dolomiti Sportclinic